Friday, August 6, 2010

Water, water everywhere

Whilst out for a run at lunch I came across a scene that I liked and after I'd run home, showered and changed I returned camera in hand to take this picture of a water fountain. All nice and symmetrical that just cried out to be photographed in a panoramic format. I was quite lucky in that it only took me 12 attempts to get something I liked.
Above: ISO 100, 1.3 secs, f 22, 91mm PL 45-200, ND 2, 4 & 8 filters

So, buoyed by the success of the panoramic format shots I headed down to the river in town to see what I could do there. Even with all my ND filters mounted on my PL 45-220 and using f22 I could only get 8,10 and 15 second exposures. I would have liked perhaps 30 seconds but these three pictures are not entirely unpleasant


No comments:

Post a Comment